- Job Search
- Court of Protection solicitor/ legal executive or paralegal
Court of Protection Solicitor/paralegal/legal executive - Manchester
We are now working with one of the leading teams nationally for Court of Protection work, based in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for any court of protection experienced solicitor/legal executive or paralegal looking to join one of the premier teams nationally, based in the Manchester office.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
· The role is to run a caseload of deputyships and some personal injury trusts, arising from personal injury or clinical negligence claims (pre- and post-settlement) and/or deputyships from the OPG panel and local authority.
· At least a years experience working in Court of Protection- solicitor/legal executive/experienced paralegal/other experience as a file handler.
· The ability to work in a large team
· Good communication skills, especially for the client servicing part of the role
· Good academics and a strong background of working in good Private Client firms
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· A great working culture with excellent staff retention
· A really strong team, with highly regarded peers
· Good development opportunities and the chance to progress very quickly
· Excellent caseload
This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer/ legal executive or paralegal currently working in Court of Protection to join one of the leading firms nationally in their Manchester office. You will have an excellent caseload and a strong salary and benefit package. If that sounds of interest, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like