- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection Solicitor - Manchester
We are now working with one of the leading teams nationally for Court of Protection work, based in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for any court of protection experienced solicitor/legal executive or paralegal looking to join one of the premier teams nationally, based in the Manchester office.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
· The role is to run a caseload of deputyships and some personal injury trusts, arising from personal injury or clinical negligence claims (pre- and post-settlement) and/or deputyships from the OPG panel and local authority.
· At least 2 years PQE working in Court of Protection- solicitor/legal executive/experienced paralegal/other experience as a file handler.
· The ability to work in a large team
· Good communication skills, especially for the client servicing part of the role
· Good academics and a strong background of working in good Private Client firms
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· A great working culture with excellent staff retention
· A really strong team, with highly regarded peers
· Good development opportunities and the chance to progress very quickly
· Excellent caseload
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced lawyer currently working in Court of Protection to join one of the leading firms nationally in their Manchester office. You will have an excellent caseload and a strong salary and benefit package. If that sounds of interest, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like