- Job Search
- Banking NQ Solicitor
Banking Solicitor, Manchester - NQ- International firm in Manchester - 2023 or early 2024 qualifiers will be considered
This is an exciting opportunity for a banking solicitor to join a leading banking team in Manchester city centre.
The Firm and The Team
- International firm with a great reputation in the banking market- legal 500 recommended team
- Recruiting an NQ
- The banking and finance team provide expert and commercial advice in all areas of banking transactions including: acquisition finance, property finance, project finance and general corporate lending.
-The team has extensive experience acting for borrowers and lenders on the full range of banking transactions including real estate finance (both investment and development), acquisition and leveraged finance, asset based lending and general corporate banking matters. Transactions will typically include different debt structures and often involve cross-border elements.
-The client base is impressive and includes a long list of bank panel appointments, quoted public companies, private companies and private equity houses. The banking team effectively works on a national basis with most of the work coming from London based clients.
-This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading team do high quality work with a reasonable chargeable hours target
- Banking Solicitor
- NQ solicitor
- At the junior level, you will have completed a banking seat during your Training Contract
- Commercially aware with an enthusiastic approach
- Able to take instructions and work as part of a team
- Competitive salary
-Bespoke ongoing training & development
-Hybrid working policy- opportunity to work part of the week from home
-Opportunity to join a Legal 500 recommended banking team with an excellent culture
If you are interested in this Banking Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like