- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Lawyer -NQ PQE - Manchester city centre
Market leading law firm is seeking a Contentious Construction Lawyer to join its team in Manchester. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis and with flexible working patterns accommodated and hybrid working as standard.
As a Construction Lawyer in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a highly regarded team of construction and procurement lawyers who are recognised for undertaking high quality work for clients across a range of sectors including housing, local government, social business and charities.
-Construction disputes - multi million pound claims
-Opportunity to get involved in a wide range of interesting construction disputes- within new build, building safety and highway disputes
To be successful in your application for this Construction Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- NQ solicitor - with a construction seat or exposure to construction disputes in a litigation seat
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A positive and proactive outlook and a genuine passion for this area of work in these important sectors.
The successful Construction Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Good work/life balance whilst undertaking fantastic quality work with inspirational clients that are making a real difference to lives and communities.
- Excellent longer term progression prospects.
-Hybrid working policy- 2 days in the office
To be considered for this Construction Lawyer vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Charlotte Newton at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like