- Job Search
- Construction NQ Solicitor
Construction NQ Solicitor, Manchester City Centre
A leading national law firm seeks a construction solicitor to join its highly regarded construction team in Manchester. This firm have a great culture and high levels of staff retention. In addition, they have a sensible approach to work life balance and offer very competitive salaries.
- Opportunity to pick up a contentious, non contentious or mixed caseload
- Varied client base to include funders, employers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants
- The team work on a range of projects within a variety of sectors to include sports and leisure
- On the contentious side, work may involve reviewing and analysing claims documentation and assisting with adjudications and litigation
- On the non-contentious side, you will have the opportunity to draft, manage and negotiate a range of contracts, subcontracts, warranties etc
- The work is complex and often of high value, with the team working on multi-million pound claims
- NQ Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- NQ Construction solicitor
- Construction seat during your training contract
- Strong commitment to client care and able to work well in a team
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Ongoing training
- Lovely firm culture
- Sensible work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like