- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Manchester city centre- NQ-2 PQE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a private client solicitor to join the Manchester office of this well known UK practice.
The Firm and the Role
- Strong national firm with a reputation for being a fantastic employer
- Highly ranked in Chambers and the Legal 500 for its private client offering
- Opportunity to undertake a broad range of private client work for high net worth individuals, to include estate planning, estate administration, advising on tax and property ownership structures, matters relating to inheritance and capital gains tax, trusts, trust administration, and other related tax and fiduciary work.
- Marketing and BD activities
- Varied and high quality caseload
- Private client solicitor - NQ-2 PQE
- Good drafting skills
- Solid academic record
- Good client facing skills - strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary together with comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent development opportunities
- The chance to work in a leading legal 500 team
- Award winning culture
- Hybrid working policy
- Good work/ life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like