- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Lawyer - Manchester
BCL Legal are delighted to be assisting a leading accountancy practice to grow their corporate legal team in Manchester.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a 1-5 years qualified corporate lawyer to join the Manchester office of this leading accountancy practice.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious corporate lawyer looking for a new challenge to play a pivotal role in the growth of this legal services offering. Embedded within the supportive environment of the established Manchester tax team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for FTSE listed clients across a range of sectors and become a key point of contact for the delivery of legal work.
They are looking to recruit a corporate solicitor (they will consider candidates from 1-5 PQE) to serve a broad cross-section of clients on domestic and cross-border projects across the full range of size, complexity and value.
This role is to specialise in re-org work (with some M & A worked dependent on business needs)
In contrast to other private practice roles you will be involved in projects from the outset as part of a multi-disciplinary team, meaning you will work much more proactively and have scope to develop strong working relationships with tax colleagues and FTSE listed clients.
Required Key Skills:
Corporate lawyer 1-5 PQE and the aspiration to be part of a highly efficient legal services team as part of a multi-disciplinary practice. In particular they would like to speak to candidates with the following qualities and experience:
· strong corporate experience to include: reorganisations
· a lawyer skilled at analysing and managing legal and commercial risk;
· the ability to foster relationships with clients and third parties;
· a genuine desire to help deliver innovative legal solutions;
- The opportunity to join a Big 4 Accountancy practice.
- Top quality work for FTSE listed clients.
- Autonomy, agile working and flexibility.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Being part of a firm that lives and breathes it's values and strives to create a positive working environment and culture.
- Competitive salary and extremely comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like