- Job Search
- Real Estate - Principal Associate
Senior Real Estate Solicitor- Manchester city centre- 8 PQE+
We are working with an international law firm who are looking for an experienced real estate lawyer to join their top tier real estate practice in Manchester city centre.
The Real Estate Solicitor Role:
· This is an opportunity to join a top tier real estate practice who act for a number of major corporates across a number of sectors, institutional investors and property developers.
· This role would be in their core real estate team covering Sales, Acquisitions, Landlord and Tenant, Leases, Purchases, Dispositions, Funding.
· They are looking to recruit someone with a minimum of 8 years PQE, who will be an integral part of the team.
· This is an opportunity to join a leading team, nationally and internally, with an excellent book of clients
· Involvement in marketing and business development.
· Support and guide junior lawyers in the team.
· Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional firm with a solid real estate practice.
· 8 PQE +
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Manchester
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team with access to the very best quality property work.
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
· Remote/blended working promoted.
· Diverse and rewarding workload.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like