- Job Search
- Non contentious Insolvency Solicitor
Non contentious Insolvency Solicitor , Manchester- 3-5PQE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a non contentious insolvency solicitor to do high quality, varied work in a supportive working environment.
The Firm and the Role
- You would be advising insolvency practitioners
- The team has particular experience in administration appointments and sales including trading administrations, LPA Receiver appointments, technical applications, restructuring, equity and property stakes, security documentation, validity of appointment and corporate recovery and advisory.
- You will be working on administration, appointment documents, pre pack sale, deeds of release with clearing banks and liquidation advice.
- Excellent exposure to work - working on matters from beginning to end.
- No BD
- Collaborative team environment- no individual targets
- Excellent team - ex top tier, international Partners- you will be part of a team of 5.
- Hybrid working policy - 3 days in the office and the rest from home.
- Insolvency solicitor - non contentious- 3-5 PQE
- Solid academic record
- Ideally from a national/ international firm
- Competitive salary
- Excellent development opportunities
- No BD
- The chance to work with leading Partners on a varied caseload
- Opportunity to work part of the week from home
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like