- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor, Manchester city centre- 5 PQE+
A global business with some of the best quality work in Manchester is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join their well established team.
- Global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services
- One of the 'Big 4' accountancy firms in Manchester
- Internal awards programme recognising and celebrating the individuals and teams within the organisation
- You will be involved with a broad range of corporate matters
- This role will give you the opportunity to advise across a range of sectors on all aspects of Corporate Law, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, shareholder agreements and corporate governance issues.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Corporate Solicitor- 5 PQE+
- Experience on mid-market M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions
- Strong academics with training from a leading regional, national or international firm
- Excellent remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual performance
- Supports flexible working and career development
- Flexible benefits system to suit your needs
- Benefits include: Holidays, health and wellbeing, insurance, savings and a range of discounts and promotions
-Hybrid working policy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like