Planning 2-4 PQE, Manchester city centre
A leading international firm in Manchester is looking to recruit an ambitious planning solicitor into their team.
- The client base is really broad to include developers, funders and investors involved in major energy, infrastructure and development projects
-Largest dedicated planning team in the UK covering a wide range of projects across the Energy, Infrastructure and Real Estate.
-Opportunity to work on market leading projects for public and private sector clients .
-The team are advising on some of the country's most high profile projects, covering all forms of energy, such as offshore wind, large scale solar, carbon capture plants, nuclear, energy networks and pipelines, and infrastructure, such as water infrastructure, airports, new roads, rail, and rapid transit systems
-Ideally looking to recruit a candidate with a focus on all or any of the Planning Act 2008, the Transport and Works Act 1992, the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, compulsory acquisition/purchase and compensation matters, EIA/HRA, inquiries/examinations and judicial review.
-The successful candidate will work predominantly with our Energy & Infrastructure consenting team.
- Working with an award winning team of planning specialists, this is a fantastic opportunity to build on your experience and develop as a planning lawyer
- Planning solicitor, 2-4 PQE
- Experienced gained in a large national or international firm.
- You will be a team player, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Agile working scheme
- Great prospects for career progression
- Fantastic training and development programme
- The firm pay towards the top of the market
If you're interested in this Planning opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.