- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor - Macclesfield/ Cheshire
· Family Solicitor in a multi office, highly regarded firm
· Private paying caseload- covering the full spectrum of family matters
· The existing team offer the full range of family services for private paying clients including; separation, divorces, children, finance, dissolution of civil partnerships, pre-nuptial agreements.
· The incoming lawyer will be working closely with the senior family lawyer and assisting them with the running of the department. They will be managing a caseload of privately funded family law matters and dis-putes including divorce and financial remedy issues, children and injunction matters, surrogacy, cohabitee disputes and pre and post nuptial agreements
· This is an exceptional opportunity for a family lawyer to play a pivotal role in a highly regarded firm & further their career.
· Opportunity to join a highly regarded firm
· Inclusive culture
· This is an excellent opportunity for a family solicitor to join a highly regarded firm & further their career.
· Competitive salary
· Qualified Family solicitor
· Good varied family experience- private work
· Experience working within a reputable family team
· Compassionate to your clients needs and committed to providing a quality service
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like