- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor - Chester
We are now working with one of the leading teams in family law in the North West on a placement in to their Chester based team. You can expect a high quality caseload and a great work/life balance. The role is for an Associate or Senior Associate 2+ PQE
This Family Solicitor position is working with some of the leading family partners in the country, in a North-West focussed family department. You will be working with colleagues of multiple levels of experience, with an enviable client base.
· Work includes divorce and financial settlements, children disputes, international children law, offshore assets and cohabitation agreements etc
· You will be working in Legal 500 ranked team with some of the leading lawyers in the practice area
· You will have an opportunity to get heavily involved in all areas of the law with a lot of responsibility from the outset
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced family solicitor looking to work in one of the top teams on a wide variety of family work.
The firm is accepting applications from qualified family solicitors 3+ PQE who are currently working in private family law on a broad range of work. You will have good academics and a strong firm background, good communication skills as well as being very ambitious
Salary and Benefits
This Family Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A great team with some very high profile work
· Strong package
· Good work/life balance
· A strong wider team and support
· Great accessible city centre location
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search
Placing People in Companies Like