- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Liverpool
We are working with a leading regional firm who have an exceptional Private Client team in the North West. They are looking for an experienced Solicitor with an excellent track record in Private Client work to join the team in Liverpool city centre.
· Advising on wills
· Drafting lasting powers of attorney
· Dealing with estate administrations
· Supervising and mentoring more junior team members
· Legal 500 ranked team with excellent Private Client work
· Chance to be involved in the strategic development of the team
· Competitive pay and a great work/life balance
· Hybrid working policy
· Friendly culture with a great staff-retention rate
· 6+years PQE Private Client solicitor
· Broad Private Client experience
· STEP Qualified or willing to work towards
· Exceptional client facing skills and the gravitas to business develop
This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to work in a UK Top 100 law firm alongside Legal 500 "Recommended Lawyers". Candidates with 6+ years PQE are encouraged to apply.
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like