- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - Liverpool City Centre
A leading international firm is seeking a construction solicitor to join its highly ranked Legal 500 Liverpool team.
· Construction Solicitor
· Predominantly non contentious caseload with some contentious work
· Broad client base including national and international companies
· Picking up a busy caseload which can include( dependent on the successful candidate); contractual advice, contractual terms, development agreements, due diligence, assisting in adjudication and mediation, as well as the drafting of formal documentation relating to construction projects.
· Flexibility- agile working/ flexible working/ part time
· Sociable team- lots of charity events to get involved with
· Growing, highly regarded team recognised with the Legal 500
· 25 days holiday with the option to buy/ sell days
· Really interesting work
· Exposure to high value work
· Excellent client base- including high end national and international companies
· Construction solicitor
· Ability to pick up a caseload with minimal supervision
· Good communication skills
· Good commercial awareness
If you are a construction solicitor looking to do high quality work in a firm that offers flexibility this role is certainly worth considering.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018