- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor- Liverpool City Centre
Specialist property practice in Liverpool City Centre seeking property litigation solicitor.
· NQ- 5 years PQE
· The role involves acting for large institutional landlords, pension funds and asset managers and represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop their technical skills within their open and collaborative working environment.
· Competitive pay & benefits
· High quality work
· Opportunity to work alongside experienced individuals - fantastic litigation team of 25
· Excellent client base- the firm has a strong reputation nationally and has key clients in London, North West and the South East
· Contentious litigation experience
· A passion for property litigation
· Client facing skills
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· The firm are in a position to consider a number of levels of post qualification experience from candidates who are astute commercial litigators and have experience of or a strong interest in property litigation.
· Attention to detail and organisational skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018