- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - Liverpool city centre
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a commercial property solicitor join a specialist property practice in Liverpool city centre.
· Commercial Property solicitor (NQ- 5 years) in a well regarded, growing specialist firm
· To join a team of 6 property lawyers
· The role involves acting for large institutional landlords and represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop their technical skills within their open and collaborative working environment.
· The successful candidate will assist with the following work types: Lease Extensions, Freehold Sales, Right to Manage Claims, Deeds of Variation and Licences.
· Opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled, busy team
· Exposure to a broad range of clients - the firm has a strong reputation nationally and has key clients in London, North West and the South East.
· Good quality work
· Commercial Property solicitor qualified NQ- 5 years plus
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Good technical ability
· Good client facing skills
We really like this opportunity as we have placed a number of people with the firm over the years and people genuinely enjoy working there - people are treated very well and able to get involved with the high quality work as they are specialist property practice.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018