- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - Liverpool city centre
Specialist property firm are looking to appoint a commercial property solicitor to join their busy team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Commercial Property solicitor (2- 5 years) in a well regarded, growing specialist firm
· To join a team of 6 property lawyers
· The role involves acting for large institutional landlords and represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop their technical skills within their open and collaborative working environment.
· The successful candidate will assist with the following work types: Lease Extensions, Freehold Sales, Right to Manage Claims, Deeds of Variation and Licences.
· Opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled, busy team
· Exposure to a broad range of clients - the firm has a strong reputation nationally and has key clients in London, North West and the South East.
· Good quality work
· Collegiate Environment
· Commercial Property solicitor qualified 2- 5 years plus
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Good technical ability
· Good client facing skills
We really like this opportunity as we have placed a number of people with the firm over the years and people genuinely enjoy working here - you'll be treated very well and the specialist nature of the firm means that you'll be able to get involved in high quality work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018