- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor- full time & part time candidates will be considered!
A global alternative legal service provider with a dynamic and progressive culture is seeking a Commercial Solicitor to join the team in the Merseyside area. This organisation has grown exponentially with lawyers operating nationally and internationally and has large growth projections for the coming year. They have a client base made up exclusively of FTSE Listed PLC's and offer a commercially focused service allowing lawyers the freedom to operate without the constraint of time recording.
- The company have an existing supply of top quality commercial work focussing across the full commercial contracts spectrum.
- You will be very much viewed as an extension of your client's in house counsel.
- You would be taking ownership over a small group of key clients, responsible for providing dedicated commercial contracts advice.
- Advising, negotiating, reviewing and drafting all manners of contracts necessary for the smooth-running of your PLC clients.
-There will be procurement contracts, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, and dependent on the client - industry specific contract types may be required.
- Working across sectors including, but not limited to: finance, telecommunications and retail.
- You will help to project manage complex business critical transactions.
- No business development!!
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Commercial Contracts Solicitor
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good client skills- ability to develop long standing relationships with existing clients
- Commercially aware
- Competitive holiday package
- Full time or part time candidates will be considered
- Buy and sell holidays
- 2% pension and 4x life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Excellent culture/ in- house environment (dress down, laptops, break out rooms)
This role will suit a commercial lawyer looking to join a collegiate and entrepreneurial environment, dedicated to delivering a first class service to their customers.
The company know that it is not enough to just have great people, processes and technology. You also need the right culture and values. It is the culture that makes this company stand out from other legal providers and which makes it so attractive to potential customers and recruits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and be part of that unique culture.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018