- Job Search
- Contentious Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Contentious- East Lancashire
We are working with an impressive, award-winning firm who are looking for a solicitor to join their busy contentious private client team in East Lancashire.
· Contentious private client solicitor to join a multi-office firm in their East Lancashire office
· Opportunity to pick up an existing caseload of contentious trust and probate matters
· Running your own caseload
· Opportunity to get involved in marketing and networking events
· This an opportunity to work closely with an experienced Partner and in a specialist team.
· Good existing client base- from referalls and cross referall of work from other departments - many of which are larger estates
· The firm have offices across Lancashire so you will be part of a wider private client team
· Genuine career progression- the firm are very focused on organic growth
· The firm has been voted as one of the best small companies to work for for the last 3 years!
· Good benefits package
· Part time candidates will be considered
· Flexible working
· Regular team social events
· Private Client solicitor
· Ideally experienced in contentious wills, trusts and 1975 Act claims
· Non contentious private client experience is desirable but not essential
· Candidates with non contentious experience but a strong desire to learn the area will be considered
· Ability to work with a wide range of clients
· Passionate about contentious private client law
· Able to work autonomously and also within a team
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
If you're a private client solicitor looking to join a market leading firm in Lancashire this role is certainly worth considering.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018