- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Liverpool City Centre
This is an opportunity for a commercial litigation solicitor to join an award-winning, international law firm in their successful Commercial litigation team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Assisting with a varied caseload from inception to completion across a range of commercial disputes including; contractual, shareholder and partnership disputes. The team also advise on cases within areas such as professional negligence, tax and fraud.
· NQ- 2 years
· To join a team of 6 Partners, 23 lawyers across the North West.
· Impressive client base across a range of sectors including; transport, retail, marine, health, education, public sector, manufacturing and financial services.
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join an award winning, international firm described by clients as "excellent, highly organised" and "really proactive"
· Opportunity to be part of an experienced team - the Head of Department has over 20 years experience in litigation
· Excellent training
· Varied workload
· Impressive client base including many household names
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Genuine progression opportunities
· Solicitor NQ- 2 years
· Passion for Commercial litigation
· Good academic record
· Good communication skills- able to build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
An excellent and rare opportunity for a junior commercial litigator to join an international practice in Liverpool City Centre.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018