- Job Search
- Commercial Paralegal
Commercial Contracts Paralegal
Progressive firm seeking experienced commercial paralegals to join their growing Merseyside office.
- The firm are recruiting into their projects and technology teams where you will be working alongside project managers, data analysts, lawyers and paralegals providing document reviews, remediation and prototyping managed services and technology solutions for FTSE listed PLC's.
- Good commercial understanding
- Commercial Contracts experience-6 months+- essential- our client will not consider re-trains
- Interest in AI/ technology
- Good client skills- ability to develop long standing relationships with existing clients
- Competitive salary & holiday package
- Excellent training & opportunities for career progression
- Excellent culture/ in- house environment (dress down, laptops, break out rooms)
This role will suit a commercial paralegal looking to join a collegiate and entrepreneurial environment, dedicated to delivering a first class service to their customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and be part of that unique culture.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018