- Job Search
- Commercial Paralegal
Commercial Contracts Paralegal
We are working with a global alternative legal service provider with a dynamic and progressive culture who are looking to appoint commercial contracts paralegals.
This organisation has grown exponentially with lawyers operating nationally and internationally and has large growth projections for the coming year. They have a client base made up exclusively of FTSE Listed PLC's and offer a commercially focused service.
The legal service provider is looking for candidates to join their progressive & modern offices in Merseyside.
The firm are recruiting into their projects and technology teams where you will be working alongside project managers, data analysts, lawyers and paralegals providing document reviews, remediation and prototyping managed services and technology solutions for FTSE listed PLC's.
- Good commercial understanding
- Commercial Contracts experience-6 months - essential- our client will not consider re-trains
- Interest in AI/ technology
- Good client skills- ability to develop long standing relationships with existing clients
- Competitive salary & holiday package
- Excellent training & opportunities for career progression
- Excellent culture/ in- house environment (dress down, laptops, break out rooms)
This role will suit a candidate looking to join a collegiate and entrepreneurial environment, dedicated to delivering a first class service to their customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and be part of that unique culture.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018