- Job Search
- Sports Litigation Solicitor
Sports Litigation Solicitor - Liverpool
A really exciting opportunity for an experienced sports litigation solicitor to join a national firm in their new Liverpool City Centre office.
It is a great opportunity to progress your career as you will be there at the start of the office, there are clear routes to Partnership(if desired of course) and Partnership genuinely means something at this firm.
· Sports litigation Solicitor to join a national law firm at their new Liverpool office
· Working alongside an experience senior associate with expertise in all aspects of sports law including arbitrations and disputes before FIFA and working with agents, clubs and professional players.
· Chance to be at the start of a new venture
· Chance to join a firm who are really investing in Liverpool
· You would have the support of a national firm behind you- working with members of the team in the other offices including Manchester.
· Partner led service
· You are trusted and given scope to work with clients who you would like to work with
· Grown up culture
· National firm support
· Competitive salary & benefits package
· Excellent existing client base
· Sports litigation solicitor
· Desire to network
This is a rare opportunity for a sports litigation solicitor to join a national firm in their new Liverpool office. You will be rewarded with trust, responsibility and excellent support.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018