- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor - Liverpool City Centre
This is an opportunity for a property litigation solicitor to join an award-winning, international law firm in their successful property litigation team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Assisting with a varied caseload from inception to completion across a range of property disputes including; rent arrears claims, possession actions and Landlord and Tenant Act applications.
· NQ- 4 years
· Impressive client base across a range of sectors including; transport, retail, marine, health, education, public sector, manufacturing and financial services.
· Liaising with clients
· Opportunity to get involved in business development
· Assisting senior solicitors and Partners
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join an award winning, international firm described by clients as "excellent, highly organised" and "really proactive"
· Opportunity to be part of an experienced team
· Excellent training
· Varied workload
· Impressive client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Genuine progression opportunities
· Solicitor NQ- 4 years
· Experience in Property litigation, property or commercial litigation
· Passion for Property Litigation
· Good academic record
· Good communication skills- able to build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
An excellent and rare opportunity for a junior property litigator to join an international practice in Liverpool City Centre.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018