- Job Search
- Employment solicitor
Employment Solicitor - Liverpool City Centre
An excellent opportunity for an employment solicitor to join an award-winning, international law firm in their successful employment team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Managing a broad respondent caseload working with; HR professionals, in-house lawyers, private & public sector organisations, senior employees and executives.
· Working with an enviable client list - the clients are some of the UK's largest and best known employers.
· Covering all aspects of employment law: discrimination, whistleblowing, grievances, mediation, dismissals, drafting documents, TUPE and employment tribunal claims.
· Contentious & non-contentious caseload.
· Liaising with clients.
· Opportunity to get involved in business development.
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join an award winning, international firm described by clients as "excellent, highly organised" and "really proactive"
· Plenty of client exposure
· Opportunity to be part of an experienced team - working alongside a Legal 500 recommended Partner who has over 20 years experience
· Excellent training
· Varied workload
· Impressive client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Genuine progression opportunities
· Qualified solicitor
· Previous experience managing a caseload
· Respondent experience
· Prior contentious & non-contentious experience
· Good communication skills- able to build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
An excellent and rare opportunity for an employment solicitor to join an international practice in Liverpool City Centre.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018