- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor
Regulatory Solicitor-- Liverpool City Centre
A leading national firm is seeking a solicitor to join its Legal 500 ranked Regulatory Health & Safety team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Regulatory solicitor- health & safety- assisting public sector health organisations in post-death investigations, representing clients at inquests and managing regulatory enforcement action
· Impressive client list - the team acts for a broad range of clients from the public, commercial, charity and insurance sectors- many household names
· Working across manufacturing & utilities sectors
· The Regulatory team work closely with other teams such as Commercial Property, Environment, Planning, Construction and Corporate
· Supportive and inclusive working environment - transparent culture
· Flexible/ Agile working
· Opportunity to work alongside a Legal 500 rated Partner who specialises in criminal and coronial jurisdictions
· Excellent employee engagement scores
· Chance to be involved in some really exciting work happening in the North West
· Excellent client base due to the firm's longstanding reputation
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Regulatory lawyer
· Ideally with some criminal and civil litigation experience
· Knowledge of health & safety, licensing and public enquiry work would be advantageous
· Team player
If you are a regulatory solicitor looking to interesting work in a Legal 500 rated team in Liverpool City Centre this role is certainly worth considering.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018