- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor- Liverpool
Fantastic opportunity for a property litigation solicitor to join a well established firm in Liverpool city centre. The firm are highly regarded and have 50 members of staff offering a broad range of disciplines.
· Commercial litigator to join a team of 3 - picking up an existing caseload.
· Opportunity to manage a varied caseload of property and commercial disputes.
· Property disputes include; cover non-payment of rent, breach of terms of the lease, claims arising from lease renewals and commercial dilapidations claims.
· You will also be managing contractual, partnership and shareholder disputes.
· Clients include; private individuals, regional and national house builders, local authorities, commercial developers, retailers etc.
· Exposure to a broad range of work & impressive client list
· Opportunity to develop & push a department forward
· Varied workload
· Opportunity to work in a firm with experienced individuals
· Well established client base - including local and national clients
· Agile working - flexible hours/ opportunity to work from home
· 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· Experience in property and commercial litigation
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Commercially minded- able to work with local & international commercial property clients
· Good business development skills
· Attention to detail and organisational skills- good diary management and file keeping
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018