- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor-- Liverpool City Centre
A leading national firm is seeking a professional indemnity solicitor to join its Legal 500 ranked team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Professional Indemnity solicitor
· The litigation team deal with a wide range of disputes affecting UK corporate, owner managed businesses and public bodies including; intellectual property, company/ shareholder issues, breach of contracts, probate, financial services, construction disputes and harassment.
· You will work alongside leading individuals managing your own caseload of professional negligence cases and you will also advise clients on insurance coverage.
· Supportive and inclusive working environment - transparent culture
· Flexible/ Agile working
· Opportunity to join a team who are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and described as having "a major presence in the area" regularly dealing with complex claims on behalf of blue chip law firms and novel claims against senior barristers.
· Excellent employee engagement scores
· Chance to be involved in some really exciting work happening in the North West
· Excellent client base due to the firm's longstanding reputation
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Excellent training
· Litigation experience
· Ideal- experience of professional risk work, including legal, financial and or construction professionals
· Ideal- experience of advising on insurance coverage and acting in coverage disputes
· Team player
If you are a litigation solicitor looking to interesting work in a Legal 500 rated team in Liverpool City Centre this role is certainly worth considering
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018