- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor- Liverpool City Centre
We are working with a leading firm who are looking for an experienced private client solicitor to join their busy Legal 500 rated team in Liverpool City Centre. The firm are pro-active in their approach and have a longstanding reputation. They are known for their quality work and commitment to a good work life balance.
· Private Client Solicitor-STEP qualified- 5-9 Years PQE
· Picking up a broad range of private client work including wills, tax, estates, LPA's and trust work - from moderate- high networth in value
· Working alongside Legal 500 recommended lawyers
· The team regularly advises high-net-worth individuals on diverse matters such as on complex estate planning issues, wills, trusts, family investment companies as well as on court of protection matters.
· Chance to be involved in some really exciting work happening in the North West
· Opportunity to join a firm who do high quality work but still hold true to their softer values
· Exposure to high value work
· Excellent client base due to the firm's longstanding reputation
· Competitive salary & benefits package
· Excellent progression opportunities
· Private Client solicitor 5-9 years PQE
· STEP Qualified
· Ability to run your own caseload
· Good client facing skills- able to build a rapport with a range of clients
If you are an experienced private client solicitor looking to do high quality work in a firm that offers flexibility this role is certainly worth considering.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018