- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family solicitor- Lancashire
BCL Legal are currently assisting one of Lancashire's oldest, established firms who are looking to grow their family team. The role will suit a solicitor who has experience in private & public family matters.
· Family solicitor to pick up a caseload of private & public family work including divorce, children issues, co-habitation disputes.
· The firm have a strong client base- across Lancashire & the wider UK
· It's an exciting time to be joining the firm as the Directors are committed to growing the firm and really investing in the family department.
· The team has plenty of instructions, with a number of instructions coming from outside the local area
· Joining a friendly firm who put employees first
· Varied workload
· Fantastic opportunities for progression
· You need to be confident, friendly and compassionate to your client's needs and should be able to hit the ground running.
· Eager to help grow the department
· Good varied family experience- private & public family experience
· Experience working within a reputable family team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018