- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor
Regulatory Solicitor-- Liverpool City Centre
An international firm is seeking a solicitor to join its Legal 500 ranked Regulatory Health & Safety team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Regulatory solicitor- health & safety- 1-5 years PQE
· Managing a caseload of predominantly complex and/or high value cases, and assisting senior fee earners on larger matters.
· The team has national coverage across the UK and handles a very wide range of Regulatory work including: Criminal matters involving health and safety, environmental, food and product safety offences; professional disciplinary tribunals; attending inquests; and appeals to OFSTED and the Care Quality Commission.
· Impressive client list -working with many FTSE 100 companies
· The team has particular sector expertise in the energy, retail, transport, education, healthcare & construction sectors as well as in hotel & leisure, local authority and manufacturing.
· Supportive and inclusive working environment
· Opportunity to work in a Legal 500 rated team
· Chance to be involved in some really exciting work happening in the North West
· Excellent client base due to the firm's longstanding reputation
· Highly competitive salary and benefits package
· Qualified lawyer-ideally with Health & Safety experience- 1- 5 years PQE
· Candidates with criminal litigation experience, who have good drafting skills and are prepared to develop their expertise in new areas.
· Ideal- knowledge of at least one wider area of regulatory law - environmental, professional disciplinary, product liability.
· Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
If you are a regulatory solicitor looking to interesting work in a Legal 500 rated team in Liverpool City Centre this role is certainly worth considering.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018