- Job Search
- Company Secretarial Associate/ Senior Associate
Company Secretarial Associate - Liverpool City Centre
A rare opportunity for a company secretarial associate to join a forward-thinking, international firm in their new Liverpool City Centre office. This is an opportunity to do exceptional quality work in a really forward thinking firm at the forefront of fast-moving industry sectors.
· The team is headed up by a partner in the Private Capital & Corporate Finance Group (which is one of their 3 Corporate Groups), comprises a manager, 3 associates and a junior associate.
· The role will provide assistance to the London based team and help support the Annual Company Secretarial Compliance service and ad-hoc tasks as needed.
· Key aspects of the role will be assisting with the comprehensive company secretarial service provided to clients (which comprises a mixture of private companies, groups and fully listed and AIM companies) and would cover:
· Preparation and filing of annual compliance documents;
· Preparation and filing of documents for ad-hoc requests including (but not limited) to change of offices; change of shareholders; share re-organisations; changes of name.
· Maintaining statutory registers and company books;
· Assisting with registered office facility;
· Assisting with annual billing cycle;
· Working with the credit control team;
· Assistance with due diligence;
· Assistance with re-creation and/or the updating of destroyed or missing statutory registers and company books
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join an award winning, international firm that offers something different in the Liverpool market- they are at the forefront of fast-moving industry sectors.
· Collegiate atmosphere- working closely with the London team
· Working with Partners who are leading experts in their field
· Excellent training
· London quality work
· Impressive client base - across a wide range of sectors
· Incredibly competitive salary and benefits package
· The firm promote agile/ flexible working
· ICSA qualified or part qualified
· Good commercial awareness
· Good communication skills- outgoing & personable
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018