- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor - East Lancashire
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an employment solicitor join a highly regarded regional firm in their East Lancashire office.
· Employment solicitor (1- 5years plus)
· Respondent caseload
· Opportunity to do a mixture of contentious or non contentious work (depending on your preference!)
· The team advise on redundancies, contracts of employment, dispute resolution, discrimination & harassment, staff handbooks, disciplinary, dismissal, compromise agreements, restrictive covenants, TUPE matters ETC.
· Opportunity to work with a fantastic client base including; SMEs, PLCs, local authorities, schools/ colleges
· Opportunity to work in a Legal 500 recommended team
· The chance to work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners
· Flexible working
· Excellent training
· Opportunity to work in an experienced team- consisting of ex-national and international partners
· Excellent benefits package- 28 days holiday!
· Competitive salary
· Employment solicitor qualified 1-5 years PQE
· Previous respondent experience
· Good understanding of employment law
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Passion for employment law
· Able to build rapport with a wide range of respondent clients
This role gives an employment solicitor the chance to work with an impressive client list and do excellent work in a Legal 500 rated team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018