- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
21st February 2019
Real Estate Solicitor - Preston - NQ- 2 years PQE
An excellent opportunity for a junior real estate solicitor to join a highly regarded regional practice in their Preston office.
· NQ- 2 years Real Estate Solicitor
· The team is recommended in the Legal 500
· Opportunity to manage a wide range of real estate matters including acquisitions, leasing, landlord & tenant, development etc.
· Liaising with an established client base and providing proactive advice - including large corporates through to individual investors
· Collegiate atmosphere
· Working with Partners who are leading experts in their field
· Plenty of client exposure
· Excellent training
· Well Established client base- across a wide range of sectors
· Opportunities for progression
· 28 days holiday
· NQ- 2 year solicitor who has completed a seat in real estate
· Good commercial awareness
· Good communication skills- with clients and colleagues
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018