- Job Search
- Intellectual Property Litigation Associate/Senior Associate
27th February 2019
Intellectual Property Litigation Associate/ Senior Associate -Liverpool City Centre
An excellent opportunity for an intellectual Property Litigation associate/senior associate to join a highly regarded regional practice in their new Liverpool City Centre office.
· Intellectual Property Litigation Associate/ Senior Associate
· The Intellectual property team covers all aspects of intellectual property- from working with businesses to identify what intellectual property they have, brand protection and handling disputes
· You will have the opportunity to pick up a caseload that includes; trademark infringement, trade mark tribunal litigation, copyright infringement, design right infringement, patent infringement, passing off etc.
· Liaising with an established client base and providing proactive advice - including large corporates
· Collegiate atmosphere
· Plenty of client exposure
· Excellent training
· Well Established client base- across a wide range of sectors
· Opportunities for progression
· 28 days holiday
· Experienced intellectual property litigator
· Good commercial awareness
· Good communication skills- with clients and colleagues
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018