- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor
Regulatory Associate/Senior Associate - Liverpool
A really exciting opportunity for an experienced regulatory solicitor to join a national firm at their new Liverpool office. This would perhaps suit an experienced solicitor at a large firm who is feeling frustrated by the lack of clear route to progression or a solicitor at a smaller firm looking to have the support and scope that comes from working in a national firm.
· Regulatory Associate/ Senior Associate to join a national law firm at their new Liverpool City Centre office.
· The regulatory team advises and represents companies and individuals across the UK on Competition law, Coroner's Inquests, Corporate Manslaughter, Health and Safety investigations, Serious Fraud & HMRC Investigations, FCA Investigations & Enforcement, Product Recall, and Bribery.
· Chance to be at the start of a new venture.
· Chance to join a firm who are really investing in Liverpool with the opportunity to work with national clients.
· Partner led service.
· You are trusted and given scope to work with clients who you would like to work with.
· Grown up culture.
· National firm support- opportunity to work with
· Excellent existing client base.
· Regulatory solicitor - associate or senior associate
· Desire to network
This is a rare opportunity for a regulatory solicitor to join a national firm in their new Liverpool office. You will be rewarded with trust, responsibility and freedom.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018