- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor - Liverpool City Centre
An exciting opportunity for an employment solicitor to join an award-winning law firm in their successful employment team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Managing a broad caseload of claimant and respondent work for a number of high profile businesses within the region.
· Provided with an active tribunal caseload - advising on settlement agreements and non contentious matters.
· Covering all aspects of employment law: discimrination, whistleblowing, grievances, mediation, dismissals, drafting documents, TUPE and employment tribunal claims
· Contentious & non-contentious caseload
· NQ- 4 years
· Liaising with clients
· Opportunity to get involved in business development
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join a progressive law firm.
· Plenty of client exposure
· Excellent training
· Varied workload
· Impressive client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Genuine progression opportunities
· Solicitor NQ- 4 years.
· Employment experience.
· Prior contentious & non-contentious experience
· Good communication skills- able to build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018