- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor- Opportunities in Merseyside and Manchester!
Quasi in house opportunity! You would be taking ownership over a small group of key clients, responsible for providing dedicated commercial contracts advice.You will be very much viewed as an extension of your client's in house counsel.
-Quasi in house opportunity
-No business development!
- The company have an existing supply of top quality commercial work focussing across the full commercial contracts spectrum.
-Working with FTSE listed PLC's in a flexible working environment.
- Advising, negotiating, reviewing and drafting all manners of contracts necessary for the smooth-running of your PLC clients.
-There will be procurement contracts, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, and dependent on the client - industry specific contract types may be required.
- Working across sectors including, but not limited to: finance, telecommunications and retail.
- Qualified Solicitor
- Commercial Contracts Solicitor
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good client skills- ability to develop long standing relationships with existing clients
- Commercially aware
-Quasi in house opportunity with the benefits of private practice!
- Competitive holiday package
- Full time or part time candidates will be considered
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Buy and sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Pensions- matched up to 5%
- Pension salary sacrifice scheme.
- 4x life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Excellent culture/ in- house environment (dress down, laptops, break out rooms)
- Modern office space with top of the market technology
This role will suit a commercial lawyer looking to join a collegiate and entrepreneurial environment, dedicated to delivering a first class service to their customers.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018