- Job Search
- Child Care solicitor
Child care solicitor-Bury- Lancashire
Child care solicitor. BCL Legal is currently assisting a well established regional firm who are looking to add a child care solicitor to their team in Bury.
· Child care solicitor to join forward thinking, growing firm with 9 offices across the North West.
· Covering all aspects of child care law with a parents point of view, including residence and contact disputes, child abduction, and proceedings where the local authority have instituted or are considering commencing care proceedings.
· The role will suit an ambitious solicitor who is looking to work in a busy and friendly family department.
· The team has plenty of instructions, with a strong client base with a number of instructions coming from outside the local area and also offer a full family law service to a broad spectrum of clients, both private and public.
· Competitive salary package
· Ongoing support and training
· Friendly team.
· You need to be confident, friendly and compassionate to your client's needs.
· Ability to undertake your own advocacy.
· Prior Care experience.
· Experience representing parents.
· Eager to learn and develop.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018