- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor -Preston
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a commercial litigation solicitor to join a well known regional firm in their Preston office.
· Commercial Litigation solicitor
· This is an opportunity to handle a broad range of disputes for businesses, including those arising from corporate transactions, boardroom and shareholder disputes, civil fraud, insolvency, education law, energy sector disputes and professional negligence cases such as claims against solicitors.
· There is strong roster of clients- acting for business ranging from SMEs through to large multi-nationals and international cases.
· Opportunity to work with a fantastic client base
· Opportunity to work in a Legal 500 recommended litigation team
· The chance to work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners
· Flexible working
· Excellent training
· Opportunity to work in an experienced team- consisting of ex-national and international partners
· Excellent benefits package- 28 days holiday!
· Competitive salary
· Qualified Property Litigation solicitor
· Good understanding of property law
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Passion for property litigation
· Able to build rapport with a wide range of respondent clients
This role gives an employment solicitor the chance to work with an impressive client list and do excellent work in a strong regional team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018