- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor -Preston
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a property litigation solicitor to join a highly regarded large regional firm in their Preston office.
· Property Litigation solicitor
· The team acts for a number of commercial landlords, property portfolio managers and managing agents, advising on a broad range of property disputes.
· Managing a caseload of commercial landlord & tenant disputes, rent arrears, forfeiture and eviction, 1954 Act renewals, break notices and disrepair/ dilapidations.
· Opportunity to work with a fantastic client base
· Opportunity to work in a Legal 500 recommended litigation team
· The chance to work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners
· Flexible working
· Excellent training
· Opportunity to work in an experienced team- consisting of ex-national and international partners
· Excellent benefits package- 28 days holiday!
· Competitive salary
· Qualified Property Litigation solicitor
· Good understanding of property law
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Passion for property litigation
· Able to build rapport with a wide range of respondent clients
This role gives an employment solicitor the chance to work with an impressive client list and do excellent work in a strong regional team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018