- Job Search
- Commercial Contracts Solicitor- FTC- 12 months
FTC Senior Commercial Solicitor-12 month contract full & part time candidates(4 days) encouraged to apply! Can be based in Merseyside or Manchester!
If you're a commercial solicitor looking to work with a client base made up exclusively of FTSE Listed PLC's in a flexible working environment this role is certainly worth considering!
- The company have an existing supply of top quality commercial work focussing across the full commercial contracts spectrum.
- The role is a 12 month fixed term maternity leave cover but there is an opportunity for this to become a permanent role if desired!
- The opportunity can be based in Merseyside or Manchester.
- You will be very much viewed as an extension of your client's in house counsel.
- You would be taking ownership over a small group of key clients, responsible for providing dedicated commercial contracts advice.
- Advising, negotiating, reviewing and drafting all manners of contracts necessary for the smooth-running of your PLC clients.
-There will be procurement contracts, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, and dependent on the client - industry specific contract types may be required.
- Working across sectors including, but not limited to: finance, telecommunications and retail.
- You will help to project manage complex business critical transactions.
- No business development!!
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Experienced commercial contracts solicitor
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good client skills- ability to develop long standing relationships with existing clients
- Commercially aware
- Competitive holiday package
- Full time or part time candidates will be considered
- Buy and sell holidays
- Private healthcare
- Excellent culture/ in- house environment (dress down, laptops, break out rooms)
- Modern office space with top of the market technology
This role will suit a commercial lawyer looking to join a collegiate and entrepreneurial environment, dedicated to delivering a first class service to their customers.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018