- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - Liverpool City Centre - NQ- 4 years
An exciting opportunity for an commercial property solicitor to join an award-winning law firm in their successful property team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Managing your own caseload of commercial property matters including: acquisitions & disposals, landlord & tenant, property management, commercial & residential development.
· Advising landowners, developers, investors, landlords & tenants.
· NQ- 4 years
· Liaising with clients
· Opportunity to get involved in business development
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join a progressive law firm
· Opportunity to work alongside an experienced partner
· Plenty of client exposure
· Excellent training
· Varied workload
· Impressive client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Genuine progression opportunities
· Solicitor NQ- 4 years.
· Commercial Property experience.
· Good communication skills- able to build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018