- Job Search
- Commercial Insurance Solicitor
Commercial Insurance Solicitor- NQ-2 years - commercial litigation solicitors encouraged to apply! Liverpool City Centre
This international practice are looking to add a Commercial Insurance Solicitor to their team in Liverpool City Centre. They offer strong salaries and the chance to be part of truly front page litigation.
· The international law firm has particular strength in depth in the litigation market and is widely recognised as the leader in their field. They have received a variety of accolades over the last few years including Law Firm of the Year.
· You will be managing your own caseload of commercial insurance matters. Working in a team full of industry leading lawyers you will deal with a range of matters across 16 different areas of dispute from sports, to construction, to contracts and property as well as many more.
· You will also be involved in some non-contentious policy interpretation work.
· You would be working in the Liverpool office but you would be part of a wider litigation team
· This is an opportunity to join an international firm
· You would be working with an employer who is the very best at what they do
· Excellent salary & benefits package that come with working for an international firm
· Opportunity to be involved in interesting and varied work, often of a complex nature
· You will receive first class training as you will be working alongside experienced Partners
· NQ- 2 years
· Experience in commercial insurance, commercial litigation or professional indemnity
· Good academic profile
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to build relationships with a wide range of clients
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018