- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - Opportunities in Lancashire or Cumbria(the Lake District)
Award-winning firm looking for a real estate solicitor to join their busy property team. This role ca based in one of the firms Lancashire offices or the Lake District!
· Real Estate Solicitor with market leading firm
· The property team cover acquisitions & sales, development, agricultural property and commercial leases.
· You will be picking up a varied commercial property caseload which can, to some extent, be moulded around you so candidates with general landlord & tenant, development or corporate support experience will be considered.
· You will be working with an enviable client base which includes; private individuals, regional and national housebuilders, local authorities and public sector bodies, hotel chains, commercial developers, construction companies, landed estates, retailers and restaurants.
· Existing caseload of work
· Opportunity to get involved in marketing and networking events
· Good existing client base
· Opportunity to be part of a wider commercial property team- the firm have offices across Lancashire & Cumbria
· Genuine career progression- the firm are very focused on organic growth
· Excellent culture-The firm has been voted as one of the best small companies to work for for the last 3 years!
· Competitive salary
· Good benefits package
· Part time candidates will be considered
· Flexible working
· Regular team social events
· Real Estate solicitor
· Ability to work with a wide range of clients
· Passionate about commercial property law
· Able to work autonomously and also within a team
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
If you're a commercial property solicitor looking to join a market leading firm in Lancashire this role is certainly worth considering.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018