- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor- Liverpool City Centre
Excellent opportunity for a construction solicitor/ experienced litigator to join a leading regional firm in their Liverpool City Centre office.
If you're a construction solicitor looking to do high quality work and still retain a good work/life balance this role is certainly worth considering!
· Construction Solicitor required due to increased workload - looking for an experienced litigator with some construction experience.
· Role has arisen due a restructure last year and increased workload.
· To join a North West team of 3 Partners and junior solicitors- from international & national firms.
· This role can be moulded around you- it could be contentious, non contentious or a mixed role.
· The team has expertise in; port infrastructure, commercial development, retail, logistics and student accommodation
· Flexibility- opportunity to work from home & flexi hours
· Chance to be involved in some really exciting work happening in the North West
· Opportunity to join a firm who do high quality work but still hold true to their softer values
· Exposure to high value work
· Excellent client base due to the firm's longstanding reputation
· Competitive salary & benefits package
· You could be an experienced construction solicitor or commercial litigator with experience in construction disputes
· Ability to pick up a caseload with minimal supervision
· Team player
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018