- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor- Candidates from a commercial litigation/ professional indemnity background will be considered!
We are working with an international firm who are looking for a construction solicitor to join their busy Legal 500 rated team in Liverpool City Centre.
· Construction Solicitor required due to increased workload - looking for an experienced litigator with some construction experience.
· To join an experienced team.
· Predominantly a contentious role with the opportunity to pick up some non contentious work.
· Picking up a busy caseload of construction and engineering dispute resolution, acting for a full range of contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and employers through ADR, adjudication, litigation and arbitration.
· Opportunity to do international work.
· They team have expertise across transports, energy, industrial, insurance, retail and education sectors.
· Flexibility- opportunity to work from home
· Chance to be involved in excellent work
· Opportunity to work with leading experts in their field
· Exposure to high value work
· Excellent client base due to the firm's longstanding reputation
· Candidates from a commercial litigation/ professional indemnity background will be considered!
· Ability to pick up a caseload with minimal supervision.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018