- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor- Liverpool City Centre
- Quasi in house opportunity with entrepreneurial business
- Founded by two ex magic circle/top tier lawyers
-Their client base is impressive, including some of the largest UK and global financial institutions.
- You will be assisting high profile clients with the negotiation of commercial agreements arising out of both M & A and debt transactions e.g. confidentiality agreements, engagements letters for the provision of services and more specific transaction documentation.
-You will have the opportunity to manage a small team of paralegals, who are doing the work of junior lawyers, and be responsible for their training and development.
-This is a great opportunity for a solicitor looking to progress and have more responsibility. No prior management experience is needed, just the desire to do so.
-Quasi in house opportunity
-This is a chance to be part of a business establishing pace as a managed legal service provider & competing with the top tier firms & in house legal teams in London
- You will be an integral part of the business and your opinion will be valued- you will be looked to for your input about internal processes, marketing and implementation of new service offerings to help grow the business.
- Inclusive and relaxed culture
- Opportunity to manage a small team & progress
- Opportunity to work alongside two ex top tier lawyers
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Qualified Commercial Solicitor
- Excellent drafting skills
- Good client skills- ability to develop long standing relationships with existing clients
- Commercially aware
- Eager to progress
This role will suit a commercial lawyer looking to join a collegiate and entrepreneurial environment, dedicated to delivering a first class service to their high profile clients.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018