- Job Search
- Commercial/ IP Senior Associate
Senior Commercial and IP Associate
We are working with an International law firm who are looking to add a Senior Commercial and IP Associate to their award winning Liverpool team.
- An award-winning international law firm with a a full commercial offering
- Ranked Tier 2 in Chambers and Legal 500
- Working with clients with interests in sectors as retail, transport diverse as distribution, manufacturing, health, education, local government, sports, tech, media, telecoms and entertainment.
- Providing advice to a broad range of clients from corporates, public bodies (including local authorities, higher education institutions and NHS bodies) third sector bodies and SMEs to individuals, on a range of intellectual property and broader commercial matters.
- Senior Commercial and IP Associate to join the team to work with their existing national client base
-They are looking for an experience candidate to help build the team in their next phase of growth
- You will handle a mixed caseload of commercial and transactional work
- You will handle high-quality work with a wide range of national clients
- You will help to project manage complex public sector and business critical transactions
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Commercial Solicitor, 5+ years PQE
- Strong academics and an excellent training record
- Excellent drafting skills and first-rate technical knowledge
- Experience of commercial contracts required and IP would be ideal
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holidays
- 4% pension and 4x life assurance
- Some flexible and agile working
- Season ticket loans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer..
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018